Screw Press Sludge Dewatering Machine, it’s clog-free and can reduce the sedimentation tank and sludge thickening tank, saving the cost of sewage plant construction. Using screw and the moving rings to clean itself as clog-free structure, and controlled by the PLC automatically, it’s a new technology that can replace the traditional filter press like belt press and frame press, the screw speed is very low, so it cost low power and water consumption in contrast to the centrifuge, it is a cutting edge sludge dewatering machine.
The Sludge Dewatering Press can be provided with all equipment required for dewatering included and factory mounted, piped and wired on a single stainless steel skid. This equipment includes the sludge pump, wash water pump, polymer dosing system and control panel. The system features fully automated one pushbutton startup and shutdown. Once started up the system can run unattended and can be set to shutdown automatically with no operator intervention.
● Very low wash water usage(1/8 compared with belt press)
● Very low power consumption(1/20 compared with centrifuge)
● High cake solids
● Minimal operator requirement
● Easy to operate and maintain
● Auto start-up, run and shutdown
● Touch screen operation optional
● Sludge Flow and Cake Monitoring System
● Available with many other options like Dairy, Palm Oil, etc.
The Sludge Dewatering Press offers a completely operational, skid mounted and self-contained system which can include:
● Screw Press
● PLC Controls
● Sludge Pumps
● Back Wash System
● Flocculation System
● Polymer Dosing Unit
● Sludge Cake Conveyor